Monday, April 21, 2008

Happiness


The third one can show how my feel about my life as a whole. As I look back on my life, I do not feel like a winner, I usually feel in a bad mood and worried something is going bad. When I am working, I always pay more attention on what is going on around me then what I am doing. Sometimes, I thought I really worried a lot even something don’t happen it yet. For example, during these two weeks, I can’t focus on our course anymore because I am super worried about my CELT result. Even I can’t sleep and no good appetite. I know I always worried the CELT that is not going to help me get a good mark, but I can’t control myself. This is one of examples that can show my personality. I am not good at handling my emotion. I am clarity about my problem, but I can do nothing for this. I usually look back on my life and see what I did. For most of them, I feel good because I am not a super hero or famous people, I am normal as the others. But there is one thing that I really satisfy that is I have a pretty good idea about the purpose of my life.

6 comments:

Kathy Katherine said...

At the time that I tokk the Celdt, I was always nervous and worried. I felt almost exhausted with it. I studied crazily. However, the result that I got was not bad. You know, sometimes, pressure pushes us work better.
I was really happy when I reached this line:"But there is one thing that I really satisfy that is I have a pretty good idea about the purpose of my life". I agree with you, Fox

sandra said...

I didn't know you worry so much. One test is not worth your not sleeping and your losing the appetite. Try to concentrate and do your work your best. Everything else will come!

Ivy said...

You should give more confidence to youself..
however, 我贴了支持奥运 在我的博克。。 记得来留下你的话语。。哈哈。。
we are the best

Loc said...

if u look back at ur life and u can withdraw ur own experience from it, that will be great. But if not,"For Get It". Now, just planning what u gonna do when u get the passport to enter Concordia lalala~~~

Qiang said...

Is CELDT a good way to evaluate you level of English? Such as what Sandra saying, it is not worth for you to lose appetite and sleepless. In fact, when I took the CELDT, the action of waiting the result was same as you. But we should get to know one thing that we can do nothing about the mark after exam.

Yufi said...

we chose the same face! Fox, don't worry too much things you couldn't control it! Just work hard and do your best!