Monday, May 26, 2008

Feedback of Research Paper


Feedback of my research paper, actually, this was a wonderful and excellent experience for research paper. Although I had a hard time to do it because of several reasons: The first one is when I started it. I found it more difficult to make decision that what I am going to write. At the first, I didn’t have any feeling about my research paper, I just picked some ideas and started to write, but it didn’t work at all. Secondly, the most important part is what main ideas that I am going to put into my research paper. For this problem, I argued a lot with Marley because I think she always wants to change my idea. I really don’t like it because I think is my topic; I can talk whatever I want. But after I collected some information, I found I have an understanding mistake for my research paper. So under Marley’s help, I began to get into my research. In here, I want to thanks my dear teacher Marley for her helping.
When I finished it, I was so proud and satisfied; it was difficult to describe my feeling when I saw my final draft. It is my first time to write the research paper in English during my life, I never image that before. It just likes my little dog.
From beginning, thinking a topic, collecting information, reading them, beginning writing, all these made me hard but also happy. I did the second draft, third draft, even the fourth draft. Those drafts made me crazy. Followed this I did the grammar mistakes, little format mistake also made me awful. On the other hand, I learned a lot through the research paper. Generally, I learned how to write an English research paper and how to extend the ideas. Also, my writing improved a lot.
There just one pity in my research paper that is my finial presentation is not good. I know don’t have time is not my excuse to make a bad presentation, but I really didn’t have time to prepare it. Whatever, I ask myself: didn’t you try your best for this? Yes, I did. So I still feel satisfy with my research paper. I just want to say it will be my good experience in my later life.

7 comments:

Kathy Katherine said...

It is a good experience in your life. It is not right to say it will be a good experience in your life, hihi.
I am cyberbullying you=)
Fox, in my opinion, you tried your best. I felt it. So,be confident with what you have done.

Peng Ray said...

you are the first one man, and u did a great job

FOX said...

to Katherine:thanks, i would like to see ur feeling about ur paper!

Ivy said...

Although you are the first one person to present your porject, you did a goog job.. You have tried your best ..You should have more confidence ...We all know you work so hard ..

Reem said...

I dont know whay you said i did a bad job,i think you did a good job,you did your best,and dont forget being a first one wasnt easy at all.Dont wary.

Mey said...

I need to say something is that I really proud of you. I met you at the Metro station, you was holding your note and was trying to practice. I do not know that I can make a nice presentation as u, if I have just one day to prepare. When Marley told me that I can do my presentation on Friday I felt that nothing that I want beside this. Thank Marley that gave me more time to prepare my presentation.

Nicole said...

Yes, I agree with everybody who wrote previous comments. You were the first one to present the research paper so I am sure you felt a lot of pressure. However, you handled your feeling and presentation very well. Well done, Fox !